English with photography
Our curricular approach has also been effective with the Specialised English courses. These are designed with set goals from the beginning based on your needs.
Through 15hrs English course with photography you will get to know your camera and the different modes (portrait, landscape, sports etc).
The basic “rules” of photography (rule of thirds, composition, exposure triangle, iPhoneography) won’t be no longer a secret for you. Learn how to take photos at night (light trails), how to light your portraits well (studio lighting). You will also learn the story of famous photographers of the world.
all year round
quotes on request
What is included:
- 15 hours of English based around the subject of photography
- Learning materials and certificate
- Visits to the National Portrait Gallery and Photographers Gallery
- Photography walks around London
- Full board accomodation in college or in hosting families
Maximum 10 per group for excursions out of school.
What is not included:
- Local transports in London
And everything that is not mentioned in “What is included”
- English Level A2+
Requirements, but not essential:
- DLSR Camera (or camera with manual modes) and a range of lenses
- Laptop with Adobe Photoshop (for older students)
Over 18 yo
Do you want information about this course?
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org